Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My P90X Transformation

      I thought that I would share my P90X transformation story with everyone. Unlike most people I started P90X not to lose weight but to gain weight. Growing up for me was tough I was always considered the little guy. In school I got picked on because of it and it truly got to me sometimes. I was 5'8 120lbs it was awful! After dealing with this for as long as I did I decided to do something about it and join the gym. I thought I would just go lift some weights, eat a lot of food, and I would get bigger right? WRONG! I did start to gain some weight but then I hit the dreaded platue effect. I started lifting even more, spent longer hours at the gym, eating more food, and you know where it got me no where. I ended up losing most of what I had gain because I was over training. At this point I got so frustrated about it I gave up and stopped going to the gym. I thought why should I waste all my time at the gym when it is getting me no where. So that's what I did I gave up thinking I'm always going to be like this and just deal with it.
  One day I was watching T.V and I came across this infomercial for P90X. I watched it and saw how ripped and how good of shape everyone was in it. Like everyone else in the world I was skeptical about it. You know it's just another one of those T.V infomercial products that promise you the world but end up being a total waste of money because they don't work. For some reason I decided to give it a try thinking hey what do I have to lose right. Let me tell you it was the best decision I ever made. Once I got P90X I looked over the program and started the first workout chest and back. I saw that it was pretty much all push ups and pull ups and thought it was going to be so easy. I was very wrong! It was one one the toughest workouts I had ever done and I knew from that P90X was the real deal. I continued pushing play for the 90 days sticking with the diet and by day 90 I could not believe what I saw in the mirror. In just 90 days I had gotten into the best shape of my life and was totally ripped! I have always wanted a 6 pack like every guy does. I didn't get one from P90X I got an 8pack! I didn't even know there was such a thing as an 8 pack before that! After the 90 days I had everyone asking me what in the world did I do to get in such great shape and I told them. After then I have so much more confidence in myself and have a new and healthily look on life. Before I thought I could not accomplish anything in my life, but now I feel like I can accomplish anything. P90X didn't just give me a great physique, but it also gave me the confidence to tackle anything that life throws in front me because I know now I can face it head on with no fear. 

Mike

Dare to be extraordinary TEAM XBODY



No comments:

Post a Comment